Senior SmartLink Card
SmartLink Cards for seniors are not available online. To obtain a Senior SmartLink Card:
- First fill out the Senior PATH SmartLink Application Form below;
- Then print out the completed form by clicking on the "Submit" button located at the bottom of the online application;
- Follow the additional instructions for the Senior Card that can be found below the "Submit" button, as well as on the printed form; and
- Finally, mail the completed printed form and additional required application materials to:
PATH Senior SmartLink Program
Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation
1 PATH Plaza
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are REQUIRED.
*Additional Senior PATH SmartLink Application Instructions/Required Materials
In addition to mailing the completed printed form, you must also:
- Submit one (1) photograph, at least two inches high and one-and-one half inches wide (2" x 1-1/2"). The photograph should show a full front view of your face and shoulders only, and have a solid background. Please print your name on the back of the photograph before attaching it to your application form.
- Read and sign the Affirmation in Section B of the application form in front of a Notary Public and have your signature notarized.
- Attach a photocopy of a government agency-issued proof of age. Acceptable forms include: state-issued birth certificate, driver's license, passport.
These additional instructions/required materials are also noted on the printed application form.